I am dealing with a similar issue at this time.I purchased a refrigerator at the end of August from the local Sears store in Valley, Alabama.

I will NEVER purchase another product from Sears as long as I live and will make it a point to tell everyone who will listen exactly why! This refrigerator's ice maker stopped working two weeks ago, I've had a technician in my home working on this thing 4 times in the past two weeks. Sears has refused to replace it, nor will they refund what I've paid and pick the thing up. Basically the person I spoke with told me they weren't willing to make this right.

Her name was Brenda or Barbara at the service number 1 888 236 1885.

If you want to make an appliance purchase go to Lowe's or Home Depot or a local trusted dealer.Never purchase anything from Sears!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of whirlpool refrigerator from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most i will like it when they are out of business. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments