We just purchased a new lawn tractor from Sears and were extremely disappointed with the way sears handled the case.We had the tractor for less than two months and started having trouble with it.

The tractor was squeaking and cutting uneven and the mower went dead when we tried to start it up on day. We finally had a technician come out to check it and he said everything was ok and he greased it and said the battery was good. Lo and behold the next day when we tried to start the mower, it was dead again. Besides that the mower was still squeaking and the uneven cutting was worse.

This was the day the technician left. We tried to get a replacement and to begin with sears said yes and then later changed their minds.

We are very upset and promise we will never do any kind of business with sears again.Another lost for sears.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

I recently submitted a complaint about a craftsman lawn tractor and was very upset with the customer service we received from sears. I just wanted to say I finally received someone from sears customer relations who resolved our issue and I'm now a satisfied customer and will continue to do business with sears. ThankYou sears