My wife and I have been life-long customers, as were our parents. We have shopped at Sears for everything our family needs from shoes, appliances, and tools....but NEVER AGAIN!

Sears boasts no hassle returns but havent they always had no hassle returns...Isn't that why this company has been in business for over 100 years?

My recent experience took less then 15 minutes to purchase an item via phone, but to receive a hassle free refund it will take close to a month of run around and overseas customer service redirecting me to the website that doesnt function. I called back 20 minutes later, the same number I made my purchase, to cancel my order and my information wasnt available, no one could find my order. I called my credit company the next day and the order was pending...mmm...they can charge you very easily but it will take an act of God to get it back. This company is not hassle free if you need any customer service AFTER your purchase. Once they get your money they are done with you. After days and days and a dozen phone calls I Finally spoke with an English speaking representative who SOLD me an electronic UPS label. Then they directed me to spend my time and my fuel to take my purchase once received to a UPS location so that sometime at their convenience I will get a refund. Does this sound hassle free???

To say the least - I will never buy from Sears again and for the remainder of my days I will tell everybody I come in contact with "DO NOT SHOP AT SEARS!"

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments