I had a worst experience at Sears. If you do not want to deal with customer services in Philippines that only transfer you from one extension to another, and lie to you I suggest you find other stores to shop.

Please stay away from Sears and their customer service. Their delivery team consist of the most disrespectful,obnoxious people who are not trained, and can't perform simple tasks.

After dealing with customer service, delivery department, assembly department and the store in Dedham, MA I had no other option but to call AMEX to help me resolve the problem.

My credit card was charged for items that never got delivered, paid for assembly that could not schedule for two month.

Please take my advice: do not shop at Sears. There are plenty of other stores in the area that would treat you with respect and appreciate your business.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor management and poor management and service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments