2.0
Ease of Use

I will never use Sears online or instore purchase ever!!!!I will also let all of my friends and family know of my experience.

I ordered a mattress online through the (DOT.COM) company, which I thought was Sears - but learned later that it is a completely different entity. I ordered the mattress on 4/6/16, received a confirmation, they took my money, and I received a UPS tracking number. It said that it would be delivered to my local Sears store on 4/11/16. So, I took the day off to be able to pick up the mattress and get it all set up for my younger daugher while she was at school.

Checked the tracking number - nothing had changed. It said that UPS had created a label and was ready waiting for the item to be shipped. Well today is the 18th of April and the UPS tracking number still says the same thing!! I have called the Sears store, mattress department, merchandise pickup, and Asia for the customer service call center.

I was asked to speak to the GM of the store, they put me through to a number that just rang and rang and then eventually hung up. I got through to Asia again to which I was transferred to 4 different people. He finally told me that the item had not shipped and was unavailable therefore he would need to cancel my order and refund my money. Which by the way will take anywhere from 3-5 days to get back!!!

SO FRUSTRATED!!!!!

So hopefully I will get my refund back and I will be able to order it through Amazon where I should have ordered it in the 1st place.Live and Learn

Never again Sears - later.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of whole process. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears delivery service. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments