With Company response

When we were in the process of getting quotes for a new high efficiency HVAC system in our house, several companies gave us quotes and several were cheaper than Sears. They assured us that was because they do all of their own work with their own team and that means the warranty will be better.

Some places, if the HVAC isn't installed by a group licensed by that company, won't back up their warranty.

As it turns out, the day of install a bunch of contractors showed up to do the work. I told them not to do anything while I called Sears, the rep from Sears said that he'd match the next lowest price and so I said okay. Then when the bill came, guess what?

Still the original price with no adjustments.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous433702,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the confusion in your HVAC System Quote. We'd like to look into this situation further and offer the assistance of a personal case manager to help resolve this situation. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We value your business very much and want to make sure that everything that can be done to help you is being done. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (Anonymous433702), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Susan R.