1.5
Ease of Use

Sears you're brilliant! I bought a $2500 mattress from you.

Having owned several Stearns and Foster mattresses before, and trusting your online reviews, I bought it online from Sears.com. WOW. This thing is the equivalent of sleeping on a park bench! So, I called your exchange line.

They told me to sleep on this piece of plywood for another three weeks. LOL. They opened a case for me. and told me to call back in three weeks.

I told them I would move this aside, go to Macy's, buy a comfortable mattress today, and return this at Sear's convenience. Sears would rather LOSE A SALE than take care of a customer. What a bad decision, made by a non-shareholder of sears. What a game.

What a joke. In any case, I'll be heading to Macys to buy a comfortable mattress. You lose, Sears. I will be stopping payment on my credit card transaction today, as you're required under law and under your own return policy to accept this piece of plywood back for a return or exchange, at my option.

Sears decided to lose a customer AND eat a return. What a bad decision. Lesson to my friends.

Don't buy ANYTHING from Sears. This is not the same Sears that we grew up with.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of stearns and foster mattress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2500. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stearns and foster mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments