Minneapolis, Minnesota
1.5

Sears you're brilliant! I bought a $2500 mattress from you.

Having owned several Stearns and Foster mattresses before, and trusting your online reviews, I bought it online from Sears.com. WOW. This thing is the equivalent of sleeping on a park bench! So, I called your exchange line.

They told me to sleep on this piece of plywood for another three weeks. LOL. They opened a case for me. and told me to call back in three weeks.

I told them I would move this aside, go to Macy's, buy a comfortable mattress today, and return this at Sear's convenience. Sears would rather LOSE A SALE than take care of a customer. What a bad decision, made by a non-shareholder of sears. What a game.

What a joke. In any case, I'll be heading to Macys to buy a comfortable mattress. You lose, Sears. I will be stopping payment on my credit card transaction today, as you're required under law and under your own return policy to accept this piece of plywood back for a return or exchange, at my option.

Sears decided to lose a customer AND eat a return. What a bad decision. Lesson to my friends.

Don't buy ANYTHING from Sears. This is not the same Sears that we grew up with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Stearns And Foster Mattress.

• Exchange