Verified Reviewer

I put a review online-1/6/2020, in various places, for the horrible service that I have received when the Sears/Kenmore refrigerator broke down (after 8 ½ months). This is how they treat the people that basically pay their salary.

After putting the reviews online, I received a response on Yelp. They asked that I email them my info. I took my time, which had already been put out beyond what a client should have to be put out, and sent an email, with all the requested info. No response to that, Absolutely Nothing!

I ended up writing to the corporate offices of Kenmore and Sears (certified/return receipt) I received a call, because of the letter, and finally after missed calls back and forth calls I am on the schedule for a replacement of the same refrigerator. I asked if the bug, that so many had complained about online-in addition to why mine stopped working, had been corrected. This was approximately a week ago and again, Nothing. The appointment for the replacement is scheduled for the 31st (all day, no time frame)- I will have been without a working refrigerator for 49 days, at that time.

I got this apt. after I had tried to call customer service to schedule this replacement (It was beyond the 30 days that a person is made to wait, when Sears/Kenmore cant repair your broken refrigerator, in that amount of time) When I called customer service, this time, I was transferred around again. When I was transferred to the third person, that person supposedly couldnt find me in the system (I had my original invoice, dates &;; time of the service, etc.) Since two others found my records, with no problem.

That 3rd person either didnt want to assist, they weren't trained on how to assist, didnt care to look, or flat out didnt care. Ive read so many reviews and articles that have said that Sears/Kenmore was going out of business and I now know why.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Sears Pros: There are no pros with this incident.

Sears Cons: Time wasted, Poor product, Horrible customer service.

Comments