Hello - I have been logging my contact with Sears so you can truly understand the frustration on my order of PuR Ultimate II w/Two Stage Filtration Replacement Water Filter order number 310845719

RECEIVE EMAILS SEARS ON MY ANDROID ORDER - WHAT? I ORDER WATER FILTERS!!!

1/22/2012 - Thank you for contacting Sears.com regarding your order number 310569550. I appreciate the opportunity to assist you! Kristi, I understand that you have not received the "ePad 10 inch Android Tablet Newest 2 2 OS WiFi Fastest on market" yet. We really apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I have reviewed your order details and I see that your order for "ePad 10 inch Android Tablet Newest 2 2 OS WiFi Fastest on market" is shipped via USPS with tracking number 9101 0105 2129 7059 4498 69. However, you have not received the item yet, we have already forwarded the request to the merchant on 1/19/12. Please wait for 5-7 business , so that merchant could get back to you with an update.

MR THIBODEAUX - GLAD TO KNOW SEARS PAYS ATTENTION. WHO IS MAKING SURE DAVE O IF PROVIDING ME WITH GOOD CUSTOMER SUPPORT?

1/19/2012 - Mr. Thibodeaux,

We have received your email. We see that Dave O. is your case manager. We will ensure your case manager receives this message.

Jason Belk

Blue Ribbon Service Case Manager

BY THIS TIME I KNOW THERE WILL BE NO DELIVERY AND NEITHER SEARS OR UPS HAS A CLUE OF WHERE MY ORDER IS LOCATED.

1/19/2012 - Thank you for shopping at Sears.com!

When we research on your order# 310569550, our records states that as per the tracking #1Z6R9A240330673574 Scheduled Delivery Updated To: Thursday, 01/19/2012, By End of Day. We apologize for any inconvenience this may caused. Please come back to us if you have not received the item.

Look for Great Ideas throughout the store and find Sears exclusive innovations from great brands like Sony, Kenmore, NordicTrack, Craftsman and Reebok.

Shop sears.com now to pick up great products for the season.

Sincerely,

Lorena S

DAVE CALLED TO TELL ME HE WAS A "SENIOR CASE MANAGER" AND BEGAN TO TELL ME THE SAME STORY THAT MY ORDER WOULD BE DELIVERED "TOMORROW". I TOLD HIM, NO…UPS HAS ALREADY INFORMED ME THAT THEY NOT ONLY ALREADY DELIVERED THE PACKAGE BUT CONFIRMED IT WITH ME PERSONALLY. SO HOW CAN YOU REDELIVER THE SAME PACKAGE? HE ASSURES ME HE IS A "SENIOR CASE MANAGER" AND KNOWS EVERTHING THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON. HE KNEW NOTHING AND QUICKLY PROVED HE WAS AN ***.

1/18/2012 Dear Kristi Thibodeaux,

Thank you for contacting Sears Holdings Corporation Social Media and allowing us the opportunity to address your concern regarding your recent experience. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced and we appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

Please be advised your issue is being addressed and case 3928752 has been opened. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reply to this email or contact us via phone.

Dave O.

Social Media Case ManagerPhone: 888-572-8119 / Extension 15

Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8am-7pm CST, Saturday 8am-5pm CST

GREAT - FINALLY MAYBE I'LL GET SOMEONE WHO WILL LISTEN!

1/18/2012 - Dear Mr. Thib,

We apologize for the difficulties you have encountered. A case manager has been assigned to address your concerns. We will contact you within 24 business hours. Thank you,Tricia B.

8 MORE DAYS!!

1/17/2012 - Thank you for contacting Sears.com regarding your order # 310845719. I appreciate this opportunity to assist you. I understand that you have not received your order for "PuR Ultimate II w Two Stage Filtration Replacement Water Filter". Kristi, I can understand how frustrating this would be. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. I have reviewed your order and I see that the request has been sent to our Research specialist regarding item missing. Please allow 8 business days to work on it and respond.

CUSTOMER LEFT TO FIGHT WITH BOTH SEARS AND UPS

1/17/2012 - I contacted. They state they delivered package on 1/10/2011 and also went back to the house and spoke to me personally and I confirmed I had the received the package. Not true.

UPS closed their original investigation, where they stated they confirmed they delivered the package on 12/16/2011, because they "found the package" and redelivered on 1/10. How do they confirm a delivery...then find the package again.

After speaking with UPS, I call Sears, who tells me they would not reship the package until the second investigation is closed. Sears also told ME - the customer - to contact UPS (Sear's chosen delivery vender). Why wouldn't Sears take this up themselves with UPS. Why am I having to fight with both Sears and UPS?

They tell me they would be happy to send me out new filters if I give them my credit card number. Are they kidding.

I search the web to read other complaints for Sears and someone posted this email address. So I send my sad story to smsupport@searshc.com.

OVER ONE MONTH GOES BY - NO ORDER

1/16/2012 - Thank you for contacting Sears.com regarding your order number 310845719.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I understand that you have not received your order yet. Kristi, as per your order details I see that your order for "PuR Ultimate II w Two Stage Filtration Replacement Water Filter" is scheduled to be delivered by today however according to the tracking details I see that already the first atempt for the delivery was made since no one is there to receive it. Kristi, I suggest you to contact the UPS in 1-800- PICK-UPS for further assistance since only two attemps are left and after third attempt your item will eturn back to our warehouse. We at Sears are here for you! Should you have any further queries or concerns, please feel free to reply. You can also contact us at 1-800-349-4358 or chat with us.

No word from Sears after 5 business day. So I send a follow up email on 1/15/2012

1/07/2012 - Receive another email stating "Thank you for contacting Sears.com regarding the order# 310845719. I appreciate the opportunity to assist you! We appreciate your interest in doing business with Sears.com. Kristi, I am sorry to hear that you have not received your order for the 'PuR Ultimate II w Two Stage Filtration Replacement Water Filter' yet. Please accept our sincere apology for the situation you are currently experiencing with your order. After reviewing your order details I see that currently we are working on it. Please allow us 3-5 business days to get back to you with an update. I certainly appreciate your patience in this process.

RECEIVE CALL FROM SEARS

1/07/2012 - Sales and customer care associate called and asked if I had received my order. I told them no. She said she would follow up and sent me a mail stating "I'm glad that I had the opportunity to talk with you earlier today. I would appreciate your feedback on the experience to help me improve. Please Take our Survey** to answer a few questions. You will be asked for my Agent ID in the first question. Please enter 18198. Thanks again for your time and feedback!

1/01/2012 - Thank you for contacting Sears.com regarding your order #310845719. I appreciate the opportunity to assist you. I understand. I apologize for the inconvenience this order has caused to you. I can certainly understand the way you feel. Kristi, after reviewing your order details, I see that the order was delivered to Garland TX on Wednesday, 12/21/2011 at 7:21 P.M. As the order is not yet received by you I have forwarded a request to our Research team. Please allow us 5-7 business days to get back to you. Again, I apologize for the trouble you are facing with the order. I am sure your issue will be resolved without any hassles.

12/20/2011 - Contact Sears via email stating I had not received my package.

12/29/2011 - Great news. Your order number 310845719 has been delivered! UPS tracking number 1Z6R9A240330673574.

12/17/2011 - Thank you for placing your order with Kenmore! Your order confirmation number is 310845719. We are processing your order right now and will notify you as your items are ready. PuR Ultimate II w/Two Stage Filtration Replacement Water Filter

Sold By: Sears $124.98, shipping $5.50