Trenton, Ohio

Sears refuses to let me make a payment in the store because their website is down. I made every payment on time or early on line but now that I'm trying to make the last payment the site won't work.

I have called to complain about it 5 times and I always get the "wait 24 to 48 hours, then try to make the payment again." It never works! So today, I hear that we are some 3,000 complaints down on their fix list.

It's just idiotic! I have the money to pay and they won't let me. I said to the rep ... "just call the store manager and let them know we're coming in to make the payment and they can arrange for the delivery." The refuse to do that. I'm never ever ever shopping with Sears again. They are in breach of contract on a $500.00 purchase and they won't even refund my money which is stealing!!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of sears website from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).