2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Delivery was scheduled 2:30 to 4:30 after waiting 2 hours for them to arrive @ 4:35 I called delivery customer service telling them the delivery still hadn't arrived nor did I get a phone call stating it had been delayed.Of course, customer said they were sorry for the delay & I would be getting an email where I could express my concerns (NO EMAIL LINK HAS ARRIVED).

After they finally arrived they were in such a hurry they damaged the corner of the wall removing the paint & sheet rock. After they left I walked into my room only to find they left small packing items etc. all over my room. Didn't realize I would have to cleanup after delivery my self.

DON'T PLAN TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM SEARS AGAIN!!!!No wonder no one shops there & they are having to close stores.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery experience. Author liked the most nightmare. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments