Dear Customer Service Rep,

I am writing to inform you that your company especially the catalogue department are the most unprofessional individuals that I have ever dealt with.

I made an order on 12/08 from your website which bugged and generated the wrong addressed. I called on 12/16 to inform you of the problem and to my surprise your associate told me that there is no way to change an order even though the order has not been processed or shipped. He order to make another order for pick up this time and told me that a note will be added indicating a credit for the new COD order. I called again on 12/17 to confirm this. This time your associate named Alain Bachalani assured me that I all needed was to go to the catalogue desk and provide them with the information. The employee working there will be able to see a note and give me my order.

Now, on 01/19 I went to the store to pick up my order. However, there was no note attached and they tried to double charge me. On top of that I found out today after three hours of calling that not only was the first order with the wrong address not cancelled like what the associated promised me but Sears shipped it out via UPS with a tracking number indicating the final destination to be Buffalo, NY. Even though the wrong address still featured a Canadian postal code.

In closing, I would like to tell you that I will be contacting my CC company tomorrow to dispute all the charges. I will never order another product from Sears and I hope this will shine a light on how poor Sear's customer service is.

Regards,