2.8

We bought a mattress from Sears a couple of years ago , on one of their blow out sales .There was no mattresses to try at their store , and the deal seemed fabulous , so I bit .

Bad move , this thing seemed new , but it like sleeping on a forty year old mattress that I found next to somebodies trash can . I get up and sleep on the couch sometines , it is so bad . And the thieving support at Sears will do nothing about it .

We have purchased a different one elsewhere and have ceased shopping at RIP-OFF SEARS FOREVER !FIRE THAT Foreign CEO THAT IS RUNNING YOUR STORE INTO THE GROUND , SEARS !

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $700. joeyb is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about mattress at Sears was poor customer service and poor product quality , but reviewer liked price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments