I am moving and it is imperative that I get a fridge. I bought the floor unit at Sears and it was scheduled to be delivered Friday.

It didn't come. Sears said their workers didn't show up. Didn't show up?!?! The delivery was scheduled again for Monday.

I was just called this morning and notified it cannot be delivered until Thursday! IT WAS A DISPLAY UNIT! How can it not be delivered? The store is not open for another 2 hours.

I have to sit on my thumb living without a fridge until Thursday?

I am canceling my $3000+ order of 3 appliances and making sure everyone knows Sears runs a horrible business. And their customer service are completely inept.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

Sears has gone downhill & continues to... They have their employees post responses on complaint sites like these to humiliate the complaining consumer.

It is even worse when you complain in their stores to any management (they will publicly humiliate you), and their corporate complaint process is a complete waste of time. Spend your hard earned money anywhere else but Sears...

let me get this right, your pissed because someone else bought the saw you wanted?

so sears should have screwed to other guy to make you happy. so this is sears fault?

For any appliance whether sears or not has a 1yr manufacture warranty. After that warranty companies offer extended warranties.

Sears doesnt manufacture these products they just carry them like lowes or home depot. But just a bit of advise, sears does service for these companies.

Furthermore, Read your warranty before you *** about anything,keeps you from looking ***. When you call for service with no warranty.And FYI sites like this make no difference no one cares.

moondog_67_2000

I am going to disagree with all those who are saying Sears is the best. Nice try, but Sears has gone down the tubes and YES, K-mart has bought Sears at least in the United States.

There is a mountain of complaints about Sears and their inability to stand behind what they sell. I use to be a solid Sears costumer until they "tried" their *** on me. So I strongly agree with "Dont Buy From Sears", and thier complaint about inept service.

Last time I checked, standing behind your product use to mean a good thing. Sears has turned that saying into a joke, ie:"hiding behind their products"...LOL

***, Sears is the best, I agree with writer above, asians will take over if given the oppotunity!!

I am a Sears painting contractor.

I can assure that Sears customer service in Canada is paramount.

Sears in Canada is not associated with Kmart.There are no more Kmarts in Canada.

I can tell you there are a lot of veryunreasonable people out there that will only shop at Sears, Home Depot cause they can return an item with No Questions asked.

That is so wrong.

There must be people out there with positive experiences.

If you dont support your American Companys with respect then dont cry when outsiders take over as in our poor Auto Industry!!!!

I find these accusations totally full of you know what.

SEARS CANADA is the best retail outlet as far as warranty goes. I have been a shopper for 35 years, my parents before that and have always been able toresolve the issues, if any.

Thanks

Yea I was at my local sears to buy a compound miter saw, they had one left I had pushed it up to the cash register and they guy comes over and says Im sorry I just sold this to a customer on the phone, and would not sell me the saw. It will be a cold day in he.. before I buy ANYTHING from there again.