With Company response

I have had the worst experience with all my sears appliances. I bought a 2 drawer dishwasher, refrigerator, over the microwave oven, washing machine and new oven from Sears within 2 years from each other during a remodel of my kitchen.

I have had my dishwasher serviced 7 times and today was the 8th time and they tell me the motor on the bottom drawer is done and the top drawer is also shot. My dishwasher has never worked right from the beginning and because the first 7 technicians did not detect the motors were not working properly the dishwasher is out of warranty. You can't speak to a supervisor there is no one you can talk to other than customer care and they done do anything. I have also had to replace my microwave oven and my refrigerator is also not working property ice machine is broken.

Washing machine is being replaced today(not with Sears products) I have paid more money in service calls !!!!

I could have just purchased new appliances. STAY AWAY FROM SEARS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous451026,

We are very sorry to hear you have had so many difficulties with your new appliances; we can definitely understand how making such great investments in products that fail to meet your expectations would be disappointing. My name is Brian, I am a member of the Sears Cares Team and we would like to have the opportunity to speak with you. If you’d like, I will put you in touch with one of our dedicated case managers to provide further assistance. Please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name to reference your post (anonymous451026), to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the inconveniences concerning your appliances and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian L.