With Company response

five times I patiently waited for a delivery on a clothes dryer and it didnt show up!!!

we took of work to have it delivered..Nothing! No Delivery! where is it..no one knows..no one cares..everyone at sears passes the blame!!! The manager is never in..will not return calls..basically the store in white plains new york is a big sham..Dont WASTE your TIME or MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They dont seam to care about their customers... as long as they make a sale.

I will cancel my sears cards and Never Purchase from this store again!!

I am this angry, because its not the first time it happened.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Manager.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Mar 30, 2011.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous:

My name is Susan and I am part of the Social Media Support Team, and I am very concerned about what I have read here. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Anonymous) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thanks,