2.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I also have a Sears return complaint.I have bought tons of (beds/tools/treadmill/garage door openers/clothes) items from Sears.

I bought a dress for a wedding for my daughter. She is away at college and is only home now and then. She wanted to look as soon as Spring dresses were out for the June wedding. She found one at Sears, so we bought it in mid-February.

She came home in April and tried it on again. She had lost some weight and it didn't fit right anymore. I tried to return it for in store credit with receipt in hand! There were still dresses like it in the store I might add!

I was looking for shoes and a jacket. I was told no exceptions. 30 day return policy! I've never heard such a thing with a receipt!

I have no use for the dress and will never shop at Sears again! I buy bday and Christmas gifts early! Like 3 mos. early!

Sears won't cut it for me!

Also your Lansing, Mi store has very few shoppers.I'd think you'd want to keep your existing customers, but I guess not

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of wedding dress. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wedding dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments