We bought one Kenmore 25 cu. ft. side-by-side fridge from Sears online over a month ago. The water kept dripping from the water dispenser spout about 15-20 seconds after I removed the glass from it. This happened two or three days ago, so I called the Sears customer service about this issue today. I knew I have one year warranty since the day I purchased the fridge, but I was told I need to pay $115 service charge if the fridge was abused or damaged by us and the repair man would come here 17 days after today. The guy kept telling me "READ THE MANUAL FIRST!" several times on the phone. How hard and wrong can it be for us to get a glass of water from fridge? After I hung up, I did read the manual in case we did used it wrong. No! We did exactly what it says on the manual! Then, I talked to my husband about this call and he told me he got all of these bad reviews about Sears customer service and this fridge online.

After several minutes, I gave them a call again to cancel the schedule even though it was not my problem. I just don't want deal with them anymore and I also told them I don't want them to come to my house even it's free of charge.

I believe that they want to scare you off by the service charge without having the repair man come to your house to save the trouble for them. What a nice marketing strategy and customer service!!!

I just want to share this with everybody and tell you that " Don't buy any appliance from Sears or use their customer service on the phone". I believe this is also one of the reasons why so many sears stores were closed!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears kenmore 4115 side-by-side refrigerator for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments