With Company response

My oven stopped working, I called Sears and the rep told me if I spent $300.she would send someone to lookd at it in 8 days! If they could not fix it..I would get that credit in store.

I said I needed to speak with my hubby..she nastily said "this is a one time offer, if you call back it will not be available!" I purchased all new kitchen appliance, top of the line 2 years ago, and have been loyal for 30 yrs.. I asked if he could give any rebate or discount he replied "Well if it is on sale, I'll sell it to you! I went to Lowes, it was not their product or problem...but they were understanding, attentive and gave me a good deal!

Got a new range the next day.... I will never shop Sears again!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

To PC268198,

I realize that you have already replaced your range but I wanted to reach out and apologize for the poor customer service that you recently received from a Sears phone representative. I believe the agent was referring to a Service Smart Agreement which is a repair agreement that we offer. As long as the agreement is purchased before the first repair appointment, in the case that the appliance is deemed non-repairable or if the parts and labor exceed $500, Sears will provide a voucher for up to $500 to replace the appliance with. Regardless, we would like the opportunity to discuss this issue with you further and to regain your trust in Sears. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we value you as a Sears customer. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the range is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide this code (PC268198) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.