With Company response

Purchased $1200 worth of electric range and extended warranty.The hidden bake cover was warped.

Ordered another one... Warped and damaged. Said they send another one, got the wrong part, ordered another one, got a diferent wrong part that was severely damaged. They said they'd send another one, then got an email stating my order is incomplete.

Now on the phone with Sears for the 5-6th time trying to get this resolved.

Been on hold for half hour.Get transfered all over the place and continually have to repeat my name and address...What a joke..Now they say they are going to send the correct part again.

Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience of having to continue to wait for your hidden bake cover. We understand your time is valuable, we can assist. My name is Stephanie L. and I am with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the electric range was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name” Anonymous / 308194 ” you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.