I purchased an elliptical machine from Sears online.It was delivered and my husband assembled it.

It worked fine for three weeks but then begin squealing horribly. I called Sears and they set up a repair appointment as it was only 3 weeks old. I take a day off work and wait. Repairman shows up and says the bearings have gone out already.

Then he proceeds to tell me he can't fix it. When I ask why he says because Sear's took this model out of the system. I show him my receipt and he says sorry can't fix it as it is no longer in the system and leaves. I am livid!

I call the Philippian Sear's call center. They said I can return it and someone will pick it up. They then tell me to pack it in the box for pickup. I explain I received it three weeks ago and threw the giant box away.

Oh sorry we can't pick it up. I say I will take it back to the Sears store. Nope! You bought it online so you cannot take it to the store.

What! Every store I have ever ordered from online you can return merchandise to the store. Well except Sears. No customer service.

So I say to the representative, I bought a $900 machine, it worked for only three weeks and because Sears took it out of the computer system I can't have it fixed and because I threw away the box I can't return it. She says that is right you are stuck with it. Wrong answer! I had to file a BBB complaint to be able to return it to the store.

Will never ever give them any business ever again.I can see why they are failing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of elliptical. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned elliptical in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.