Brier, Washington
1.5

I purchased an elliptical from Sears online as they offered free delivery, and for an additional fee setup. My receipt reflects this purchase.

Yesterday they delivered the box and left. I called customer service and there final word on the matter was that they dont deliver oversized items for free. Crazy response as they delivered my new oven stove top for free. I wonder if they even look at their website and how it works...but you cant change an order after the fact.

They charged me $169.00 for delivery and no setup. I guess I need to file complaints with the consumer bureaus and with my credit card company. Thank goodness I keep receipts.

I have always loved Sears. I cant believe how badly they treat loyal customers

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Croses stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and their handling of my complaint. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $169. Sears needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1240370

I work for sears xpo delivery the elliptical are the worst we brake them everybody hates them ,they charge 170 for set up and pay u 25 and u still got to do a route of 18 stops