5.0

Yes they have a number in the event your water heater fails or something of an emergency nature happens. And they certainly have a 24 hour 7 day a week department if you would like to BUY a plan or an appliance....but their emergency line is only open 6 days a week. I tried signing up at Sears to register a complaint and the site would not accommodate my request to sign up.

Go figure. Your hot water system bursts and you cannot get help from them. Then they offer you a two week out appointment. Lovely

Losing faith in Sears. They need to open that department 7 days a week for sure.

The other incident happened when I requested a maintenance check for all of the items covered under the protection agreement. They sent someone out after a two week lag and that service person was only hired to look at certain appliances with no other appointment for the heating and air conditioning. I called again to make an appointment for the items and they gave me two other appointments (with the same technician), one appointment two weeks out and the other three weeks out. How I LOVE waiting all day for a technician...

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Protection Plan.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Brands and used to like the service.

I didn't like: Protection plan not working as well any more.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 31, 2015.

Comments