Verified Reviewer

I placed an order on May 24th applied for the Leasing program and was approved and placed the order and yesterday someone cancelled my order. I never cancelled anything.

The leasing company said they never cancelled as I was approved on May 24th. I was just waiting for a call for a delivery date. I want to know why was my order cancelled and please place my order again. I also noticed some of your chatting team are not responsive I did reach out to them and they were very negative towards this situation.

I am reaching out because I was told to redo my order and the item I purchased on May 24th is now $1000 more. I am requesting my order to be revised since I never cancelled, the price should be honored. As I never cancelled the order. I am not happy with this incident.

I am trying to bring you business and I feel your staff (Chatting team) are trying to push me away. Please take care of the issue

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Sears Cons: Staff plays with their customers lying after lying, Hanging up to avoid sending customer to supervisor.

Comments