I worked at Sears in Baytown for a short 3 months.I have never worked at a place so bad in my life!

Operations manager is very hateful and rude to all employees. If you clocked out past your schedule time, you would get in trouble. One day I was worried about getting trouble and kept telling management they needed to get someone to take my place that I was going to be late. She calls me on the phone and when I said hello, she said hatefully, "what you cant stay?" and I replied that no one had asked me to and since she was hateful about it that no I cant stay.

The whole time I worked there, I maybe took 3 breaks. We are supposed to by law get a 15 minute break and 30 minute lunch. 3 times out of the 3 months I actually got a 15 min break. She also referred to an employee as being off, because she was a little mentally slow.

But that girl worked her butt off and was the sweetest person there. She has no right to refer to her that way. I liked working there on the days she was off. And I hated to quit without giving them notice, but the last meeting she told us that there were going to be a lot of new faces and the old ones would be gone.

And that Sears was so cheap that they only gave them $3.00 per employee for a Christmas dinner. All that came out of her mouth at the meeting. I guess they will keep wasting money by hiring new people to train and then put them on PIP a month later if they cant get credit apps.

I dont really see the logic.It costs a lot of money to train people.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with we are distressed and upset by deceitful. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sears work experience. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments