While trying to purchase a new TV, I inquired as to the delivery and set-up fees. I almost dropped me teeth!

For delivery it would cost $69.99 and an additional $99.99 to hook it up for me. This is outlandish. $169.98!!!! We are not made of money, we are on SS.

No wonder Sears keeps losing business, and they just lost another customer to Sears and K-Mart.Avoid purchasing at Sears and K-Mart in Tucson, AZ.

We did purchase a TV at a different retailer, and found someone to set it up correctly. We are almost 70 years old and just cannot deal with today's electronics.

Comments

SearsCares

Dear az4me4ever;

We sincerely apologize for your recent customer experience with a television purchase. We can understand how frustrating today’s electronics are and the additional costs. We also regret to lose you as one of our valued customers. We would like the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experience and hope we can restore your faith in our company. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which your home improvement was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (az4me4ever) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Christine R.