With Company response

Ordered a dishwasher last Saturday. To small Called One Source to get a exchange.

Went to the sears store to look at and get model # of the correct dishwasher. Called one source as instructed to give correct model. Was told yesterday would be delivered today. No one called with delivery time frame.

Called one source back to find out delivery time. They said the system showed the order processed but could not find when it would be delivered. Tried to over ride the system to put order in again and could not. I ask to speak to a supervisor.

Said supervisor was to busy and would not speak to me but someone would call me within 24 hours. Will never deal with One source again. When I originally called the store to order the dishwasher thought I was speaking with a associate at the store. She told me she worked at my local sears.

Come to find out she was in a call center. I need a dishwasher.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

To Anonym0612,

I'm sorry that you had issues with your new dishwasher and with a Sears call center. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would be happy to help get this problem resolved for you. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Anonym0612) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.