I have been a loyal Sears customer for over 25 years and have never had a problem until today (6/27/16). I went in to exchange PJ's that my husband bought for me on 5/18/16.

I needed a smaller size. I had my receipt and all I wanted to do was exchange them for the smaller size. The lady at the register tried and then informed me that she would have to speak to her manager because it was past the 30 day return policy. It took her 3 tries to get the manager to call her.

The manager called her, told her no. I asked to speak to the manager and it took 2 calls to her to get her to come and speak to me. When she came to speak with me she was rude to me. I understand a policy is a policy but all I needed was the smaller size.

THE 30 DAY RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY IS ABSOLUTELY ABSURD AND UNLESS THEY CHANGE IT BACK TO A LONGER RETURN PERIOD I AM NEVER SHOPPING AT SEARS AGAIN. For the past 6 years I have spent a lot of money at Sears buying presents for friends and family. With this shorter return period I will not buy gifts for people because if something I buy doesn't fit then they are forced to return it quickly or loose out on it. What if I bought a Christmas present for someone on black friday but didn't get to see them until January?

How is it fair that they should be penalized for not returning it 30 days after purchase if they didn't even have it in their possession until after the 30 days? Sears should seriously rethink their return/exchange policy.

This reviewer shared experience about "return/exchange policy is absurd." and wants this business to "to exchange my pajamas for a smaller size or a refund if this is not possible". This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments