Ordered and picked up Schwinn 250 recumbent exercise bike on 12/12.Assembly not a problem but bike did not work when complete.

I completely dissasembled bike while troubleshooting with manufacturer who indicated that Sears did all their own warranty work so had to work with Sears to resolve and get needed parts. Took one week to get service scheduled, then had to take day off work because they couldn't pinpoint appointment within a nine hour window - sure enough they came during the ninth hour. Tech said console was bad and ordered replacement. After another week waiting for the part, I called to find out status.

Call center rep in India told me part was on back order and they had no idea how long it would take to get one. I asked if they would have ever let me know if I had not asked, they said probably not. I'm seriously considering taking the bike back, but am trying to get motivated to carry it down the stairs, load it up and haul it back.

Beware this product and buying from Sears.Both have been a great disappointment and I regret giving them the chance to abuse me.

Comments