With Company response

I had purchased one for a dryer I bought. The dang thing quit heating after a couple of months and was repaired.

Not even 6 months later it quit heating again so called repair and was given a date when the repairman would be out and also sent me a box with the 3 parts for the dryer. On the day the man came out he went to the dryer, looked inside, grabbed the box and said they sent the wrong parts. He left and never came back in. I called their service headquarters about it and he had put a message in their system that there was *** in the dryer.

The only thing in there was the wet towels from when the dryer stopped heating. Because of his comments they will not return and refuse to reimburse my money for the warranty.

I will never step foot in any of their locations as long as they are in business which isn't much longer. Service there has declined severely.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hi there,

This does not sound like the experience we provide our members. We are alarmed to hear about this.

We'd like to offer our assistance- please reach out to our social channels and we would be happy to assist!

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm CT to happily assist our member's with any issues they may have! Thank you, SearsCares