"I Purchased a extended warranty on my lawnmower and the Screw that holds the blade was cut in half while mowing no other issues to it to the local hometown store.They said they would send it over to the warranty center keep in mind just a screw holding the Blade in was cut in half.

They call us and tell us we hit something hard in our yard of St Augustine Grass and it broke the shaft and ruined the motor 370.00 dollars worth of damage. So I called in to complain and dealt with a very rude woman named NIcolette. This was her first response Brian, we're going to have a manager from our Member Experience team reach out to you going forward to get you the assistance needed. We've noted in your new case (below) that you prefer to be contacted via phone going forward.

We look forward to connecting with you and helping further!Case #: 3519176Next EmailMorning Brian! I heard back from the Carry-In Escalations team; however, I have not been able to narrow down Paul. If you happen to know his number or the number of his department, please let me know. Our department is closing at 1:00 p.m.; however, our Carry-In Escalations team let me know they have called you at both numbers provided to discuss.

I will check in with you tomorrow, on Friday. Best, Nicolette She got very arrogant on the on the phone with and said it was all our fault and The mower worked fine till we took it in, The extended warranty covered nothing yet had a 1200.00 coverage policy and they would not cover it. I have called over and over and told I am a liar and that it is all our fault and there was nothing they would do. I was told they would give me my money back paid on the order and it was 168.00 I know not much but it is the principal and they backed out on that.

So I have a friend that owns a Auto Shop that used craftsman tools and he is returning all 26000.00 worth and a friend who was installling windows with sears and she will be canceling the install.

So was this really worth it we should have fixed the lawn mower and or refunded my money and all would have been good.Now the word of mouth has cost you 26000.00 and also 17000.00 window job all over 168.00 and extended warranty of 38.97...This will all be posted to every website I can find to make it know of your poor customer service and the ability not to salvage a customer service that is so poor you will continue to loose more customers as i live in a small town and will be putting this in the local paper as well.."

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $207. johnnynbrian2 is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears master protection agreement at Sears was response to the issue, dont honor warranty and being lied to and called a lier Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments