Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I wish there was a lower rating that I could give!I made an appointment with the television repairs department of Sears to have my 70" Sharp television repaired.

Two technicians showed up on February 13, 2017, a male and a female. They looked at my television without touching it, and made a phone call. Next thing I know, they said they could not fix the television that the panel was defective! This was without touching the television!

The male technician said I owed them $99.99 for showing up. I said, the deal I had with the dispatcher was that I would only pay if I declined the offer to fix the television, not if the technician couldn't fix it. They left. On March 19, I got a bill for $239.23 from National Claims Center, representing Sears, for 'repairs' on my television.

I called Sears, and was told the technicians were charging me for replacing the panels on my television! They did not touch or replace the panels on my television!! This is stealing, if anything, for services not performed. Sears sent me a bill, for a job they did not do.

I want the public to be aware of the type of business Sears is doing, so that they can avoid the company. No one wants to pay for services not performed, or done. Sears sent me a bill for a job that was not even attempted, or done! That is theft, and deceptive trade practice.

I will write the Federal Trade Commission, the attorney general's office, the media, and the governmental licensure agencies that allowed Sears to steal from consumers, in this manner.Adrian Davieson

Review about: Sears Tv Repair.

Preferred solution: I have a full video of their activity at my house and will present them to the media if they refuse to tell the truth!.

I didn't like: Deceptive trade practices.

Comments