1.5

I am so disappointed in this store. And the jewelry departments "Manager". (I believe her name is Monica).

I purchased a 2 cttw diamond ring for $1,700.00 cash. I had an allergic reaction to the material used to make this 10K yellow gold ring, to the point that I needed to use my epic pen to stop my throat from closing up.

I went to the Carlsbad Sears jewelry department where I purchased the ring to return the ring with the receipt, showing that I had purchased this ring 6 days prior (06/17/18) to returning to the store. I was told by the jewelry manager that due to the "PRICE TAG" not being attached to the ring, that they had a very strict store policy NATION WIDE that they were NOT going to return my money. And that I needed to keep the ring. Therefor they were going to keep my money.

There are NO SIGNS POSTED any where in the store stating this policy, nor does the RECIEPT SHOW THIS STORE POLICY. Apparently to trap consumers and KEEP your money, be warn this ridiculous store policy is written in very small letter on the BACK of the PRICE TAG of all places.

So DO NOT PURCHASE JEWELRY FROM THIS STORE EVER.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Manager.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

• dispute process
  • no resolution

Comments

'epic pen' ....what color ink?? blue or black??