With Company response Not resolved

Paid over $1300 for new washer and dryer from Sears on Forsyth Rd in Orlando. Paid $90 for delivery this past Sunday.

No delivery, no call. Called Sears wonderful 800 call center and spoke with idiots who had difficulty reading their help cards.

I was told it was their error and deliver would come the following day, today by 6pm...guess what? By 7:00 I called that wonderful 800 call center again and was told by the agent that delivery was coming and by 8 ended up driving to the store where no one was able to give me a straight answer...now I am wondering if I should cancel my order and get a refund...

Comments

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #809698

You will never get a refund out of them. They will accuse you of lying and subterfuge by their rude and untrained staff. Good luck....

SearsCares
Sears Response

KrisCarruth,

My name is Tony and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. Thank you for alerting us of the delivery troubles that you have encountered with your washer and dryer.

The aggravation that you must feel with the delivery not occurring as scheduled, as well as not being able to receiving accurate information is perfectly understandable and we would be happy to step in and assist with getting this resolved. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can get this resolved for you. In the email please provide a contact number and the phone number the washer, dryer and refrigerator were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly.

In addition, please include your Screen name (KrisCarruth) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Tony