With Company response

I bought this freezer for the sole purpose to store 100 lbs of halibut and salmon caught in Alaska. It failed within a year and I lost at least 60 lbs of fish. After escalating through customer service at Sears, all they were willing to offer was a $100 dollar gift card. (Great, just what I want to do right now: spend more money at Sears.)

The above was in addition to a failed water pump on a Kenmore washer that is only 3 years old that cost me $200 dollars for a service call. The tech for that call, who was great, complained that the Samsung part was known for frequent failures.

Both of the above failures were within a few months of each other. I am very unhappy with the quality of appliances I have bought from Sears lately.

I have hundreds of dollars in Craftsman tools. Sears used to be known for quality; obviously, the bean counters have taken over from the engineers.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We are sorry to hear of all the trouble you have encountered with your Sears purchases, most recently with your freezer, which resulted in the loss of food. We understand how disappointing multiple failures like this are for you, and we’d like to see what we can do to help correct this situation. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous424833), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Brian S.