Update by user Sep 20, 2017

This is so laughable I had to post: Note the customer service person listed my complaint as Riding Tractor Service. The is with a canceled repar confirmation re: a Washing Machine -- flood.

However, this has morphed into poor dyfunctional Repair/customer service. [my reply is below the cut & paste typo apology letter] Someone needs retraining. ________________________________ On Sep 20, 2017, at 10:36 AM, Sears Holdings Solutions wrote: Dear Member, Thank you for contacting Sears with regard to your riding tractor service. I apologize that our technician did not show up on the scheduled/promised date or time and I will make sure that this is sorted for you as soon as possible I hope that this time it will not happen again and will make sure that the technician will be on time for the scheduled repair that is on 09/25/2017.

I will forward your comments and feedback to the higher authority for proper recognition. I can assure that this situations will be avoided in the future. We appreciates your patience in this matter and assure to resolve this as soon as possible. If you have any questions, you may reach us at 1-800-479-6351, Mon-Sat 8am-9pm CST & Sun 10am-6pm CST.

Sincerely, name witheld Sears Member Services 800-479-6351 ____________________________________ Dear SHC If you want to have any credibility with customers—GET IT RIGHT and invest in retraining the signator of the service rep below.

He should at least review his message prior to sending to customer. Seriously….learn something about customer service.

Update by user Sep 20, 2017

Spet 20 as instructed called for the update: Wed, 9 am. Customer Solutions, rep: reviewed case: notes had limited information, no technician notes, Rep was very surprised when I told him that no technician came ot the appintment; no mention of client & SEARS interactions Monday, Sept 18 Noon - 6:45.

or that an appt was rescheduled to 1 week from Monday--Without client being called or approval, i.e NOTHING new. continuation of SEARS dysfunction and poor communication both internal & external to clients.

Original review posted by user Sep 18, 2017

12noon - 6:60 pm. A day of calls with 7 different reps, & a call from the scheduled technician who told me he was too busy, didn't understand why I was given an appt & I, I the client, should call SEARS & ask them to "find another technician".

??!!! Was assured that I was still on schedule for another tech 1-5pm, now 3-5pm- by 6:30 no call, no email to verify. Called again & spoke to another rep who immediately shifted me to Repair Customer Service, and went around the same history -nothing new. Told me I had been rescheduled for a week later.

???!!! No one called to tell me 1. no techincian would be coming today 2- no one called / no email to tell me the rescheduled date 3- no one called to ASK me if a week later was OK/ available. Miss more work?????

I asked to speak to a supervisor, more wait time and same retelling history with supervisor -- - useless. Found this complaint site, called and spoke with rep who filled out a case report, & said they would listen/read the notes from the technician who cancelled.

NEXT STEPS- call Sears, 800-479-6351, option 6, give case #. Ended with "Have a nice day"

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Repair service cancelled and rescheduled without my input.

Comments