On the 7th of September we purchased a washing machine and delivery was scheduled for a week later. Come that day, no washing machine showed up but online it showed it as delivered.

I called Sears only to get someone who spoke very little English and told me it had been delivered and included with the order was a refurbished HD TV -- which was not ordered. I again told the agent there was no delivery and magically the connection ended. When I tried to reconnect online I got 16 in Que and 320 second wait -- I did try again the next morning and got such a bad connection and again someone who barely spoke English there was just no way the conversation was going to continue. I next tried the salesman and on the receipt found the "home" 800 number and called it.

They sent me on an individual who had much better English and explained that the washing machine had not been delivered to the warehouse???? So there was not going to be a delivery; but no one bother to inform me -- and she wanted to schedule one for Saturday. Well I had already given up plans for Thursday afternoon and was not going to change Saturday's to sit and wait. I went with Monday.

The last person tried at least to understand my anger and acknowledged it but I am regretting making a purchase from Sears. I wonder if they would have just assumed it had been delivered ....

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Instore sales person.

I didn't like: Customer service people that can not speak english, After customer service from people who cannot speak english.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 18, 2015.

Comments