With Company response

Bought a washing machine after being told it would be a few hundred to install. Instead it was almost $2000 to install.

The manager and General Manager refused to honor my return even though they knew it was purchased so recently and even though I have a month to return it. DO NOT TRUST SEARS. THEY LIE. The claim they cannot find my info in their system without my receipt and they cannot override the system in order to file a return.

They literally do everything possible to not allow you to return an item, BUY ELSEWHERE! Not to be trusted.

Review about: Sears Manager.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

To Anonymous,

My name is Kiera and I am part of the Social Media Support Team at Sears. I am very concerned about what I have read here, I can understand the frustration you’ve had trying to return your washer without a receipt. Losing a receipt can definitely make things difficult but not impossible. We would like to help make sure that this situation is handled as quickly as possible. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at SMAdvisor@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) as well as the screen name (washerreturn) which I’ve created for you and we will call you directly.

Kiera J.