I set up an appointment for August 1st, 2008 to have Sears come out and repair my oven. On July 31, 2008 I received a computer generated phone call on my cell phone confirming the appointment and advising me that the technician would call me before he came out. The time frame given was between 12:00 and 4:00pm. At 4:00pm on August 1st, 2008 my wife called Sears to be told that the technician had called our land line number and did not receive an answer so he did not come out.

My wife set up a new appointment for today, August 15th, 2008 between 8am and 12:00. At 12:00 I called Sears at 1-800-469-4663. I was told that the operator would send a message to the technician and the technician would phone me and let me know what time he would be here. It is now 1:17pm and still no phone call. I am now calling Sears a second time, talked to Chad, told me I am still on the list to be repaired today. Asked to talk to supervisor. Transferred to Joann who transferred me to someone who could tell me where exactly my technician is. I am still on the list to be repaired today according to Marieena.

I will never call Sears again.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments