With Company response

Item returned before it got off the UPS truck.You agree that you have received item, we have received NO refund after 2 months! You said you credited acct.

on Jan. 3 bank says NO! We faxed statements showing this, now the story keeps changing. 30 calls is rediculous!!!This is a disabled person on a fixed income.

Your disregard is appalling! I am reporting this to the BBB, FOX News, & the Americans w/Disabilities Board.....Be ashamed of your stealing!!! When I contact customer Service I have spoken with Rain & Patrick. We were told fax was received and would be reviewed, then we were told we would need to send it again.

Then we were told the system was updating.

Comments

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #615433

Sears/Kmart cancelled my layaway that I set up in December, 2012 and paid off EARLY, NOW I'm spending every waking minute trying to get my money back!! How is that possible?

THEY cancel my layaway, because they NEVER put my item on layaway and it has to be just to get our money, otherwise why don't we have our money back yet.

They keep sending bot emails and even BLOCK AND BAN people on their facebook pages who complain that they too have been trying UNSUCCESSFULLY for MONTHS to get their money back from layaways and undelivered online purchases from both Kmart and Sears. I am BEYOND PISSED!!!

SearsCares
to Dredd Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #616574
Sears Response

Dredd, I'm sorry for any inconvenience and frustration you are encountering with your layaway refund. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team and we would like to help. We would like to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to your issue and put an end to your frustration. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Dredd) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize and we hope to speak with you soon.

Edwin C.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous387941,

Hi, my name is Dee and I'm with the Sears Cares Team. I was able to locate your post regarding your recent experience with your jewelry armoire refund. I'm sorry for any delay that has caused you frustration. I can understand why you'd be upset. We'd like to offer our assistance in making sure this is resolved quickly and to your complete satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous387941), and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

Dee M