I received a fake Clarisonic Mia 2 from a Sears seller called "A Natural Notion". The first indication it was a fake was that the product number that was reflected on the device was not on the outisde of the box, which it is supposed to be.

Then when reading the print on the box, there were inexcuseable errors like "...obstructio ns are removed, skin care products can absorb better..." and "are apeciffically designed to work".

I am wondering whether Sears will address this problem. This seller sells many items at discounts, including fitbits. When I chatted to a customer service person they responded that they would contact the seller and that I should hear back within 48 hrs.

Uhm...

this is not a return, Sears ! This is a merchant who is one of your "preferred sellers" selling counterfeit items.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 04, 2015.

Comments

A Natural Notion is a fraud. They do not answer phone or emails regarding returned items and refunds.

I am sure I am not the only person taken by this company. Filing a formal complaint is my next step.

Glad I read this before buying from them via Sears. I'm sorry this happened to you but thanks for sharing. I think you saved me a lot of grief.