I ordered an arrow 10x10 shed online because of the deal they had with getting a free floor kit.I had it shipped to the sears store in Howell NJ and picked it up 3 weeks after the order was placed.

The free floor kit wasn't there! The store rep made a phone call and apologized stating the floor kit will be shipped separately and we would have to pick it up there. A month has gone by and nobody has been in touch with me as to the shipment coming in and being ready for pickup. I called customer service and after waiting on hold for 40 min I was told they couldn't give me the floor kit.

I would have to purchase it!!!! They offered me 20% off of the $79.00 floor kit that was advertised free with the shed! I spoke to a supervisor and she told me the exact same thing. What!!!!?????

The sears rep at the store told me it would come in a separate shipment and apologized. I'm waiting a month for something that wasn't even shipped???? And they told me I now have to pay for it???? RIP OFF AND FRAUDULENT ADVERTISING!!!!!

IM BEING ROBBED!!! I will NEVER SHOP AT SEARS AGAIN!!!!!! I purposely ordered the shed because of the floor kit. If I knew this I would have font to Home Depot!!!

The customer service is a horror!!!! No resolution at all. It was a "too bad" attitude!!! I'm shocked that they can rob people this way.

Again I WILL NEVER GIVE SEARS MY BUSINESS AGAIN AND WILL SPREAD THE WORD OF HOW HORRILE THIS COMPANY IS!!!!!!

I'm returning the shed too!!!!!

Comments