With Company response Not resolved
2.5

I ordered a dishwasher and paid extra for haul away they said setup and delivery was included. I received my dishwasher today and it is sitting in the middle of my kitchen floor because they said they won't haul away unless its taken out for them.

If I want setup I have to pay Sears to send out a installer because the delivery person will not do that. I called to complain and got answering machines and when I did reach a live person I couldn't understand a word they said, apparently Sears does not employee Americans.

Sears intentionally duped me into believing I was going to having a working dishwasher today. I have no idea what I'm going to do with this dishwasher sitting in the middle of my kitchen.

I didn't like: Customer service, False advertising, Ripped off.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hello there!

A dishwasher should not be sitting in the middle of your kitchen floor- This is unacceptable.

We would love to help! Please reach out to us on one of our social channels so we can best assist you going forward:

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL   Both channels are moderated from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm CT to happily assist our member's with any issues they may have!

We value all our members and hope we still have a chance to earn your trust back in us!     Thank you, SearsCares