With Company response Not resolved
2.5

I ordered a dishwasher and paid extra for haul away they said setup and delivery was included.I received my dishwasher today and it is sitting in the middle of my kitchen floor because they said they won't haul away unless its taken out for them.

If I want setup I have to pay Sears to send out a installer because the delivery person will not do that. I called to complain and got answering machines and when I did reach a live person I couldn't understand a word they said, apparently Sears does not employee Americans.

Sears intentionally duped me into believing I was going to having a working dishwasher today.I have no idea what I'm going to do with this dishwasher sitting in the middle of my kitchen.

I didn't like: Customer service, False advertising, Ripped off.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hello there!

A dishwasher should not be sitting in the middle of your kitchen floor- This is unacceptable.

We would love to help!Please reach out to us on one of our social channels so we can best assist you going forward:

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL   Both channels are moderated from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm CT to happily assist our member's with any issues they may have!

We value all our members and hope we still have a chance to earn your trust back in us!    Thank you, SearsCares