1.5

If you're looking for a speedy replacement of critical appliance, look elsewhere. I purchased a refrigerator with guaranteed 1-2 day delivery when my old one died unexpectedly (it turns out you really need refrigeration in New Orleans 80 deg and an 8 month pregnant wife).

After waiting patiently all day through the delivery window, an automated call said it would be delayed and for me to call back (the same number, to wait in an automated queue).

I was finally informed that I may get the fridge this Saturday (5 days after my initial order) but it could not be confirmed till the evening before). So if you need a quick replacement with a reliable delivery time, DO NOT BUY FROM SEARS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Dishonest business practices.

Comments

I placed an order with delivery date of two weeks. It even confirms in order receipt.

I check order history and date is another week after advertised date. Customer service makes excuses and even blames me saying I did not check the date even though the site still shows the earlier date. Furthermore, they make absolutely no effort to solve the problem, and refuse to ship the item directly to me for the inconvenience, and their idea of compensation is a couple of bucks for an small appliance that I urgently need. I cant even cancel and replace order because I won’t get my points back for 10 days for some strange reason.

Then they just hang up on me when I call them. My last order arrived a week after even the date on the order itself, so this is just false advertising and bait and switch.