With Company response

I wanted to order a gift for my husband for Christmas. I had the option of in store pickup or delivery.

I opted for delivery because they gave me a date of December 20th for delivery. As soon as I paid, my new date was JANUARY 21st! I tried to cancel the order or change it to in store pick up but they refused saying my order was "processing" From processing to shipping took over THREE DAYS! In three days they couldn't change my order?

Customer service was USELESS! Emailing, USELESS. They only read from scripts, no empathy, no solutions. They suggested I go to the local store and buy another $200 item and then return the other one once it arrives in January.

Are you kidding me? I don't have an extra $200 laying around and they don't care.

They have lost a customer of 47 years for LIFE! I will walk over broken flaming glass to get to any other store before I ever set foot in Sears again.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous,

We’re sorry our customer service did not meet your expectations with regards to your online order. My name is David with our Sears Social Media Support team. If you would like, we would be happy to have a case manager contact you directly to discuss this experience and assist in addressing your concerns. Please send the following information to smadvisor@searshc.com – contact number and phone number used at time of purchase. Also please provide this screen name (Anonymous 464815) for reference to this issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

David W.