Hollandale, Wisconsin
With Company response Not resolved

We bought a wall oven from Sears and when it was installed the bottom trim was left lying loose. I've called the "questions or concerns" number on 6/30, 7/11 and 7/17/12 and have yet to be contacted by an installer to correct the problem.

Also involved were countless minutes on hold on each occasion.

Sears has no adequate policy to follow up on installation errors and leaves consumers facing an endless run around. While the product purchase was fine, what good is the product if installation is done by incompetents and correcting problems is virtually impossible

Comments

SearsCares
#520263
Sears Response

To JJefferson,

I’m very sorry to read about these issues regarding the installation of your wall oven. I recognize how disappointing it is not to be provided with the necessary assistance to repair the improper installation of your wall oven. We understand your frustration and do want to see how we can be of assistance to you. My name is Kiera and I’m part of the Sears Cares Team. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this situation. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the mower was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (JJefferson) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Kiera J.