Sears has got to be the worst run company and have the worst customer service department. i purchased a dishwasher from them and have pages and pages of notes to myself on how I arranged for delivery, arranged for installation (separate from delivery), and arranged for repair.

The unit was installed incorrectly by their people and now i have to deal with Sears again to have them replace the unit. One department tells me (in a email) that the unit will be replaced and installed on the same day. Installation tells me that the unit will only be delivered and that I have to set up an appointment on another day for installation. All I get from Sears is discussions with people in India and occasionally America.

I will NEVER buy anything from them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Installation.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 17, 2008.

Comments

chevrolet
Matara, Southern, Sri Lanka #26108

I havent shopped at Sears in 25 years,It seems their attitude hasen't changed. My last encounter with one of their store clerks was "If you dont buy from Sears where else can you go!!"

Slayton, Minnesota, United States #24033

Sounds like you talked to at least three different departments, got help from one of them, and now forgot which one of them gave you the help. Should have put that in your notes instead of stirring the pot and getting everyone confused.