We are purchasing a new home and are in need of a new fridge, dishwasher & 32" HDTV.There was no other people in the appliance area.

We were there for 10 min. looking and not one salesperson approached us. We noticed at least 3 sales people who were just hanging around and we totally ignored. This is not the first time that this has happen at this store.

I'm fed up with Sears and this store blew it because I went to the Best Buy across the street and purchased all 3 items a total of $3200.Sears loss.

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #97841

I had the very same experience two days ago at this Sears store even though the store wasn't busy at all.When I broke up a conversation between two salespeople for help, the one I got didn't know a damned thing about the product I wanted to purchase (I did because I researched it on the web).

After he fumbled through the purchase transaction he then had the nerve to ask me to go to the Sears feedback website and rate him a 10 out of 10 for the service (none) he provided.

Really surprised this store is still in business.Had the same experience in the TV/Stereo department that day - same store so I went across the street to Bust Buy after further frustration.