2.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I am very disappointed in the sales practice, quality of merchandise and customer service in the fine jewelry department at Sears in the Solano Mall. My husband purchased a ring for me for my birthday. 9 months after the initial purchase one of the sapphires fell out. We took it back to the store and they were unable to repair it so they sold us a new ring. This happened 3 times all within 16 months of the initial purchase. Today was the 3rd time they had sent it out for repairs and sent it back saying they couldn't repair it. I knew this going into the store and was ready to just choose a different style ring. Apparently, that wasn't an option.

I dealt with two people today regarding the defect in the gift I received that was purchased in the fine jewelry department. The first person, Clara Pedroza, was very cold and mechanical. She offered no resolution to the problem other than to rush me out with a store credit which in my opinion, was unsatisfactory considering this was the third time I was in for the same problem and the item was not purchased with store credit. The second person, Erica Serrano, was a bit more sympathetic to my situation but again, not very helpful as she was more interested in trying to justify the stores policy on their damaged and defective merchandise by telling me a story of her own experience with a major corporation and her loss, rather than coming up with a solution to rectify mine.

I left the store feeling disgusted, disappointed and used. Be wary of what you purchase and where. You get what you pay for.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Comments