1.1

I am posting this to every Sears page possible!

My husband purchased a ring and a warranty for our engagement in October of 2016, he ACTUALLY gave me the ring in JUNE on 2017. I wore the ring less than one week and a gold piece broke off WHILE WE WERE STILL IN MEXICO!!

When we returned we brought the ring back to the store for our FIRST warranty repair. They took the ring, sent it off to be repaired and I didn't receive a phone call or update for more than 2 months. We called and they still didn't have it completed. Finally almost 3 months later its fixed and back on my hand.

Now this doesn't seem that bad but this EXACT same scenario has now happened SIX times. Each time has been the little gold piece or diamonds falling out... I just got the ring back last week after the 6th repair and GUESS WHAT?????? A DIAMOND FELL OUT!!!!!!!

We have contacted the STORE, THE STORE MANAGER, CORPORATE, CUSTOMER SERVICE, and THE WARRANTY COMPANY...All of them tell us to contact the other.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!! We just want our money back so we can buy a RING THAT WONT FALL APART!

I HOPE PEOPLE SHARE THIS SO THE WORD IS SPREAD THAT SEARS DOES NOT CARE FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS!!!

THANK YOU!

Nina Thomason

I have emailed the CEO

Product or Service Mentioned: Engagement Gold Ring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments